The Dept of Education has issued a document with ref to the On line portal for Leaving Certificate students . A letter has also been issued for students.
Please read both carefully
Click to view
Remember , this on line portal will open at 10 AM on Tuesday 26 May and close at 10 PM on Thursday 28 May.
In this time period students need to do the following;
* Leaving Certificate Applied Students Need to complete the registration process before 10 p.m. on Thursday 28 May.
* All other Leaving Certificate Students Need to complete the registration process AND confirm their subject levels before 10 p.m. on Thursday 28 May.
1. Before your start, you will need
a. your examination number —see the Q&A Section in the Document above (see link) if you do not know this number.
b. your Personal Public Services number (PPS number) —-see the Q&A Section if you do not know this number.
c. an email address to which you have regular access over the coming months
d. your mobile phone number.
2. To confirm your identity in the registration process you will use the first 4 digits of your PPS number as your personal identification number (PIN).
3. Go to www.gov.ie/leavingcertificate
4. Click on the link Calculated Grades Student Portal at the top of the page. This will bring you to the Calculated Grades Student Portal welcome page. See document for further details